It’s been a crazy 2016 for me, I sat down to look at some of my achievements this year and the list goes:
– 72 online clients transformed: from Australia across to the USA
– 772 hours of 1:1 Personal Training sessions
– 76 newsletters written (leeconstantinou.com)
– 42 blog posts published
– 26 videos filmed/edited
– National Media Features: Daily Mail, Metro, Huffington Post, Gentleman’s Journal, Ask Men, Coach
– Thailand with Train.Fitness
– New York adventures with Lisa
– 1 fitness DVD (Scarlett’s SuperSlim Me Plan)
– Video Shoots for Bodybuilding.com
– Photoshoots for Escape Fitness
– New online coaching programme (leanwithlee.co)
– Public speaking gig
– Bodypower Expo with leading brands (Bodybuilding.com, USN, Yolo Food Co)
– Incredible new friends from across the globe
Pretty busy year right, and I don’t see things slowing up as we coast into 2017.
I took some time to check out my website stats to see what you enjoy looking at and decided to pull out my top 10 blog posts and videos from 2016. Just in case you missed any, here they are:
1. [Blog Post] How To Socialise When Dieting: We all want to have our cake and eat it too right? Here’s some tips and ways you can find that balance when you’re out with friends.
2. [Video] 6-Pack Abs Workout: Who doesn’t want rock-hard, chiseled abs? This workout will give you a full core blast from top to bottom.
3. [Video] Diet Myths Busted: They float around the internet like trolls, don’t get caught out by these myths surrounding diet and nutrition.
4. [Article] The 5 Flexible Dieting Essentials: Start here if you want to learn how to eat in a sustainable way so you never have to stick to a set diet plan.
5. [Article] You’re Not A Failure: Feeling like you’re not good enough? Had enough of comparing yourself to others? This article will help you out, big time.
6. [Article] 5 Ways To Stay Fuller For Longer: Nobody likes to be hungry but when you start dieting the pangs soon kick in. Read this article to help overcome hunger and stay fuller when your calories are cut.
7. [Video] 3 Reasons Why You’re Not Losing Weight: Sometimes the scales do lie but only because you made them. Watch this video to see what I’m talking about.
8. [Video] Full Body Beginner’s Workout: I really do wish I knew what I know now when I started out. I would have done this workout ten times over and seen some drastic changes no doubt.
9. [Video] Upper Body Mobility Warm Up: Avoid those niggly shoulders and elbows by taking just 5 minutes to warm up, and I don’t mean running on a treadmill. Try this warm up routine.
10. [Article] N.E.A.T – Move More, Burn Fat, Get Lean: Losing body fat doesn’t have to take up all your time, you’ve just gotta be smart and move a little more. Check out the tips in this article.
2016 has been a fun year, I’ve experienced loads, achieved a lot and helped a tonne of people on my journey. It’s been a year of selflessness, not putting my fitness goals first which has resulted in some incredible personal growth.
There’s so much more to come in 2017 and I want to thank you for being a part of the journey.
Happy New Year!